Sale-A-Bration Projects!

Since Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30, 2021, today I am sharing a few projects featuring some of the great Sale-A-Bration products that I have had so much fun playing with!

For this 4" x 5 1/4" card I used Real Red cardstock (cs) for both the card base, and the front panel on which I used the Stitched Greenery die before adhering to Basic Black cs to allow a narrow border between the two red layers. The brushstroke image from the Textures & Frames stamp set was stamped in Old Olive ink on the Thick Basic White panel, which was then  adhered to Basic Black cs to provide another narrow black border.  The "poppies" were stamped in Real Red ink on Thick Basic White cs using the solid circle image from the Textures & Frames stamp set and then cut out using the Layering Circles dies.  The center of each poppy was cut from Basic Black cs using the Poppy Moments dies.  The leaves were cut from Old Olive cs using the Summer Shadows dies and then embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.  The tag was cut from Thick Basic White cs using the Tailor Made Tags dies, and before stamping the "Thank You" (Peaceful Moments stamp set) using Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the tag with several circles and splatters from the Textures & Frames set using Old Olive ink. The bow on the tag was made using black baker's twine (Baker's Twine Essentials Pack) and the tag was adhered to the card using dimensionals.   On the inside of the card I have glued a Thick Basic White panel which is approximately 1/4" smaller than the card dimensions.  I used Peaceful Prints DSP for the co-ordinating envelope, which was made using an envelope punch board.  I always need a co-ordinating envelope!

For this 6 3/4" x 3 1/8" card I used Thick Basic White cs for the card base and circles (which were cut using the Layering Circles dies and on which I stamped the solid circles from the Textures & Frames stamp set in Old Olive ink); Mossy Meadow for the mat for the front panel and for the outline flowers (which were cut using the Summer Shadows dies); and Old Olive for the panel behind the circles,  On the Old Olive panel I also used the Stitched Greenery die.  Before stamping the sentiment (Peaceful Moments stamp set) in Tuxedo Black ink I stamped several overlapping circles (2nd generation or off stamping to get a lighter impression) on Thick Basic White cs.  After trimming the sentiment strip close to the stamped sentiment I "ruffled" or distressed the edges of the strip using the edge of my scissors blade.  The sentiment strip is adhered using dimensionals.  I used Beautifully Penned DSP for the co-ordinating envelope, which I made using an envelope punch board.

Before cutting this gift tag from Thick Basic White cs using the Tailor Made Tags dies, I stamped the brushstroke image from the Textures & Frames stamp set in Old Olive ink.  The "poppy" was made the same way I did for the Real Red poppy card.  The leaves were cut from Old Olive using the Summer Shadows dies, and the tag is topped with black baker's twine.  

Before cutting this gift tag from Night of Navy cs, again using the Tailor Made Tags dies, I stamped the cs with the faded text and splatter images from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in White ink.  Two of the flowers were cut using the Summer Shadows dies - one from Poppy Parade (for the flower "frame"), and one from Night of Navy DSP (6" X 6" Neutrals Designer Series Paper Assortment) for the petals.  The leaves were cut from Garden Green cs using the Summer Shadows dies and embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.  The center of the flower are two buttons from my Dollar Tree stash - I was lucky to find an almost perfect match to Poppy Parade in the red button!  The tag is topped with a silver cord bow (Simply Elegant Trim).

Please check out the Stampin' Up! catalogues on my website archiesatelier.stampinup.net, including the Sale-A-Bration catalogue featuring many great products which can be selected for free with qualifying orders.  Since Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30 now is the time to stock up on your cardmaking and papercrafting supplies!  Remember that World Cardmaking Day is October 2!

Have fun creating!

Laurel




Comments